Wednesday, April 1, 2009

~A New Treasury... FEELING P R E P P Y?





I was able to finally capture another treasury!!! Now my second one... :o)

I got the inspiration by one of my favorite cards in my shop
"Pink Argyle"



The pink I use on my card is more Hot Pink, than the pink used on the items in the treasury, but I just wanted to give the card a more sassy look!

~Below is the treasury as seen be me (showing the alternates).



What do you think?
After seeing the alternates, would you switch a featured item for one of the alternates?
I would love to read your opinion... please leave your comment.

Thanks for looking, until next time!


5 comments:

Tina said...

I don't know...I love everything! I'm a total argyle sucker! lol

Anonymous said...

I love it! Preppy and still fun.

Kathi's Kreations said...

LOVE IT!!! I have always love argyle. I'm going to knit some argyle socks!

Caitlin said...

what a great treasury!
pink and brown argyle is so classically cute!

Mendy said...

Cute treasury!