Friday, June 12, 2009

~A New Treasury... Oh Black Damask!

I captured my t h i r d Treasury!




















It's inspired by one of my Personalized Black Damask Note Cards,
I offer on Etsy & eBay...





















~Below is the treasury as seen be me (showing the alternates).





















What do you ~t h i n k ?
After seeing the alternates, would you switch a featured item for one of the alternates?
I would love to read your opinion... please leave your comment.

Thanks for looking... :o)

3 comments:

found paper co. said...

Cute treasury! I like how you included your "inspiration piece." I snagged my first treasury today. What a thrill!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!... Yes I saw your world maps treasury... so cool!

Megan said...

Hi! Just wanted you to know that I gave you the “Lovely Blog Award”
You can read about it here: http://megdowning.blogspot.com/2009/06/oh-so-lovely.html